Monthly 1% Payment | Best Deal 1BHK | 6Yrs Payment Plan

  • AED616,000
Featured For Sale
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 818


Property ID: 108-Ap-S-12947
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 818


AIM Properties is pleased to offer you this 1 bedroom Apartment in Time 2, Dubai Complex Residence, Dubai.

=> Price/Size range provided below
**Sizes are below**
Studio from 307sqft to 690sqft
1br from 740sqft to 1770sqft
2br from 1042sqft to 1870sqft
3br from 1352sqft to 2543sqft

**Prices are below**
Studio Strat’s from – 345k to 449k
1br Starts from – 599k to875k
2br Starts from – 826k to 1.02M
3br Starts from – 1.05M to 1.27M

Handover – Tentative Q2/3 2025
Down Payment 10% and the remaining 90% over 6 year’s

With world-class amenities and everything you could possibly need just footsteps away, TIME 2 located in a prime position at the center of a comprehensive community, offering residents and visitors the very best health, education, and recreational facilities, along with a variety of dining, retail, business, and leisure destinations.

Location Advantages:
– 18 Mins from Dubai Mall
– 20 Mins To Dubai International Airport
– 30 Mins To Burj Al Arab
– 15 Mins To Global Village

AIM Properties has been recognized as a leader in the market of distinctive and luxury properties, committed to high performance and professionalism.With our lucrative and auspicious background in finance & investment, we deliver excellence in real estate. We promise a swift response, the highest standard of service & dedication to both quality and integrity.We believe, that Customer Service is not a slogan. It is our way of doing business.


  • City Dubai
  • State/county UAE
  • Area Dubai Residence Complex
  • Country United Arab Emirates


Updated on February 26, 2024 at 8:12 pm
  • Property ID: 108-Ap-S-12947
  • Price: AED616,000
  • Property Size: 818 m²
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Additional details

  • Permit ID: 2031991196
  • Under Construction: Yes
  • Off Plan: Yes
  • Cheques: 0
  • Exclusive Rights: No

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

Abid Hussain
  • Abid Hussain